IT for Change Internship Programme is open for students enrolled in a graduate programme in the areas of Social Science, Development Studies, Education, Gender, ICTs and Communications. Eligible candidates interested in joining us as interns can send us your CV, followed by a proposal including the following information:
* Period of internship (from 1 to 6 months)
* Work time; * How this internship will match your needs as a student;
* What do you bring to the organisation in terms of skills, interests, etc;
* Suggestions of possible activities to be done at IT for Change.
Click here to send us your proposal.
The objective of the Internship Programme is:
* to expose students to a research-based professional environment focused on use of information and communication technologies (ICTs) to promote progressive socio-economic change in the global South, with accent on equity and social justice.
* To provide ITfC team the assistance of qualified students.
* To contribute to strengthen ICT for Development network by encouraging and supporting students to engage in this field.
Possible Scopes: We expect your proposal to be connected to one or more programmatic areas covered by IT for Change (as described in the “About Us” Section). You can also be associated with the Communication's Team, which cross cuttingly works in all these areas. Your proposal will be analysed by our team, who will give you a feedback individually. Good Luck!