Anita Gurumurthy introduced and co-moderated a session on 'Beyond state control and corporate power: An alternative digitalization of public health' hosted by the Geneva Global Health Hub (G2H2) on Wednesday, 12 May 2021.
This session was part of Lost in the Pandemic? The pulse of global health in times of SARS-CoV-2 – a series of policy dialogues hosted by G2H2 ahead of the 74th World Health Assembly.
The session was based on inputs from activists from different regions of the world, who are working on ensuring that digital policies are shaped from below and implemented for the benefit of the people.
- Daria Cibrario, Public Services International, Geneva
- Junho Jung, Center for Health and Social Change, South Korea
- Matheus Falcão, Centro de Estudos e Pesquisas de Direito Sanitário and People’s Health Movement, Brazil
- Elias Kondilis, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
Introduction and moderation
- Anita Gurumurthy, IT for Change, India
- Ana Vračar, People’s Health Movement, Croatia