Host: Medicus Mundi International Network
Co-organizers: IT for Change, Medicus Mundi Switzerland, People’s Health Movement, Kampala Initiative, Global Health Centre, The Graduate Institute, STOPAIDS
Anita Gurumurthy will be participating in a discussion on digital health and international cooperation, organized by Medicus Mundi International Network as part of their Series of Policy Dialogues, and co-organized by IT for Change, among others.
This session shall allow actors representing different realities and positions to assess the role of international cooperation and global initiatives in the field of digital health technologies from a civil society, primary health care, public health and decoloniality perspective.
Other speakers include:
- Derrick Muneere, World Health Organization
- Godelieve van Heteren, senior international consultant
- Junho Jung, People’s Health Movement
- Lucy Fagan, Young Experts: Tech 4 Health, Transform Health Coalition
- Martin Leschhorn, Medicus Mundi Switzerland
- Meg Davis, Global Health Centre, The Graduate Institute
- Nanjira Sambuli, Transform Health Coalition
- Nerima Were, KELIN
- Tabitha Ha, STOPAIDS
- Thomas Schwarz, MMI Network