IT for Change
DAY 1 19 November 2018
Introduction to the workshop 10.00 am – 10.30 am
1. Objectives of the refresher workshop of 1st semester course
2. Students expectations from this workshop
3. Students feedback about the course 4. Take them through the courses on moodle
Personal Digital Library 10.30 am – 11.30 am
1. Understanding of the PDL for our learning
2. Go through the PDL exemplar to understand it better
Connecting and Learning through Internet 11.30 am – 1.15 pm
1. What is the Internet?
2. Use of Internet for learning and sharing a personal and professional resources
3. Importance of OER and Accessing OER repositories
4. Downloading different kinds of (OER) resources – web pages, images, videos and audios.
5. Different types of resource licensing
DAY 2 20 November 2018
Creating and Learning – Text resources 10.00 am – 11.30 am
1. Creating resources in the text format and with your local languages.
2. Use text editor to enrich your document by
– Inserting and formatting tables, hyperlinks, Inserting images and image cropping.
- Headers and footers and pages and text styles Concept mapping :-
1. Creating a concept map on your selected topic
2. Inserting nodes, sub nodes and organizing nodes
3. Inter connecting multiple nodes, Hyper linking files and web links 4. Adding more details about the nodes and save
Creating and Learning – Image resources 11.30 am – 12.30 pm
Create image resources using different tools –
- Taking computer screen as picture format – selected area, full screen and etc
- Import images into tuxpaint for editing
- Adding text into images
TTS 12.30 pm – 1.00 pm
Register, Login, Overview, Upload materials
Participating in learning communities 1.00 pm – 1.15 pm
Install Telegram Configure with number Joined to group and send messages