These resources were produced as part of the Mahiti Manthana project, a joint initiative of Prakriye and Mahila Samakhya Karnataka, undertaken between 2005 and 2009. Since its inception in 2005, the project primarily aimed at exploring the possibilities offered by community informatics practice, for strengthening the empowerment processes of marginalised women's collectives (locally known as sanghas) formed under the Mahila Samakhya programme of the Government of India, in three blocks (taluks) of Mysore district: Hunsur, H.D. Kote and Nanjangud.
1. Mahiti Manthana Needs Assessment Report
2. Mahiti Manthana Baseline Research Study
3. Mahiti Manthana: Project FAQs
4. Mahiti Manthana Detailed Project Report
5. Mahiti Manthana Evaluation Report
7. Mahiti Manthana - Reimagining a women's empowerment programme through digital technologies
8. The Status of Women - Reflections on Two Decades of Change. Presentation at the Mahila Samakhya consultation -- 2009 -